- Born 1959
- Listening to all kinds of 60s pop music on AM radio
- First movie experience as a 6-year-old, Sound Of Music
- Piano lessons on our old upright
- Bought my first album, Let It Be by The Beatles (1970)
- Began playing the French horn in high school
- Started recording on a 4-track reel-to-reel
- Completed a university degree in music performance
- Performed in stage bands, concert bands, orchestras, quintets…
- Rock band Seven Stories signs international record deal with Sony Music - I play keyboards, French horn and co-arrange/produce songs
- Play French horn for Adelaide Festival Centre productions of Sound Of Music and Evita, including original cast recordings
- Music copyist for the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra, Richard Meale, Graeme Koehne…
- Two albums recorded by Seven Stories with producers T-Bone Burnett (Elvis Costello, Roy Orbison, Elton John) and Kevin Moloney (U2, Sinead O’Connor)
- Seven Stories perform with INXS, Midnight Oil, The Black Sorrows, Hothouse Flowers
- First major composition - Kookookachoo a Beatlesque rock opera for Patch Theatre
- Composed and orchestrated songs for the Adelaide Symphony Orchestra
- ABC TV (Australia) - composing music and songs for multiple education series and documentaries including Behind The News
- Music and sound design for State Theatre Company of South Australia and Windmill Theatre
- Composer for the 2002 World Congress on Information Technology including an extended work for the opening ceremony attended by Bill Clinton
- Established the SongLibrary - an online collection of my songs for children aged 5-13 years to sing
- Composed and arranged commissioned works for the South Australian Primary Schools Music Festival and the West Australian Massed Choir Festival
- Collaborated with award winning author Phil Cummings to create two musicals for schools to perform and a song-cycle commemorating the 1969 moon landing.
- April 2019 - Winner of the Australian National Choral Association Composition Competition - Primary School/Children's Choir Section for Giant Of The Forest.
- September 2019 - The Adelaide Symphony Orchestra and the Young Adelaide Voices perform Space Race.
- Giant of the Forest performed by Gondwana Novus at the National Choral School 2020 Finale Concert, Sydney Australia.